The greyed-out checkbox is a feature built into our app to protect users from accidentally renewing the same ticket again within a 3-day window thereby eliminating the unnecessary cost to them.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find and download the Maxi-Cash app?
- What are the payment options available on the Maxi-Cash App?
- Will there be charges such as transaction fee, service fee, etc?
- Can I use Maxi-Cash App to pay for my interest any time of the day?
- How will I know if my ticket renewal is successful?
- My ticket has exceeded beyond the 6 months loan tenure. Why can’t I pay for overdue interest via Maxi-Cash app?
- Is there a minimum or maximum transaction amount?
- The checkbox is greyed-out and not selectable and I am unable to renew my ticket.
- I had renewed a total of 10 tickets but only received 2 acknowledgements.