The greyed-out checkbox is a feature built into our app to protect users from accidentally renewing the same ticket again within a 3-day window thereby eliminating the unnecessary cost to them.
Articles in this section
- What are the payment options available on the Maxi-Cash App?
- Will there be charges such as transaction fee, service fee, etc?
- Can I use Maxi-Cash App to pay for my interest any time of the day?
- Where can I find and download the Maxi-Cash app?
- My ticket has exceeded the 6 months loan tenure, but I can't pay overdue interest on Maxi-Cash App.
- How will I know if my ticket renewal is successful?
- I tried to make a payment but the screen keeps loading.
- Why can't I make payments after 11.45pm?
- Is there a minimum or maximum transaction amount?
- The checkbox is greyed-out and not selectable and I am unable to renew my ticket.